WELCOME TO HOMEBASE® 3.0
HomeBase is the AbeBooks free inventory management software. This easy-to-use program streamlines managing your inventory and bookselling online with AbeBooks. HomeBase 3.0 helps take care of everything from maintaining your inventory, to keeping track of your regular buyers and issuing receipts, to uploading your active Listings to AbeBooks.
Some Key Features
1. Streamlined inventory management: Quick and easy uploads via HomeBase 3.0 Web Services, with the added ability to save export files, in multiple formats, for ftp upload to other online venues.
2. Multi-select: Multiple listings may be selected and edited/deleted at once. For example, if you realized you mis-typed an author's name on 5 listings, you could select them all and make the update once, and the edit would be applied to all 5 listings.
3. Improved PricePartner: Built into HomeBase 3.0, PricePartner is a powerful applicaton that lets you quickly and easily adjust the prices of selected or all books listed in HomeBase 3.0. You may select a sub-set of your listings and increase or decrease prices by a fixed amount or by a percentage on only those listings. You can also update all selected listings to the same price.
4. ISBN Lookup (available to registered booksellers only): ISBN LookUp will now return more than one result if we have multiple matches to the ISBN in our database. You can choose the best match from the list. In addition, many more fields may be returned by ISBN LookUp and you can choose which you'd like to keep and which you'd prefer to ignore.
5. Quantity: If you have more than one copy of a book, you can use the quantity field and we'll automatically decrement the quantity online when a book is sold; no more manual re-listing!
6. More Import Options: HomeBase 3.0 can import most common standard file formats and allows you to import custom delimited file formats, so getting set up is easy. We recommend that you back up your current inventory file before importing the data into Homebase 3.0.